|Mod Pathol., Jun 2011, Volume 24, Issue 6|
Expression of FOXL2 in human normal pituitaries and pituitary adenomas.
|Mod Pathol., Apr 2011, Volume 24, Issue 4|
Heterogeneous topographic profiles of kinetic and cell cycle regulator microsatellites in atypical (dysplastic) melanocytic nevi.
|Mod Pathol., Apr 2011|
The origin of neuroendocrine tumors and the neural crest saga.
Parathyroid tumors and related disorders.
Pancreatic endocrine tumors.
Adrenal cortical tumors, pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
Targeted therapies for thyroid tumors.
Molecular analysis of thyroid tumors.
Familial thyroid cancer: a review.
Follicular thyroid carcinoma.
Papillary thyroid carcinoma: an update.
|Mod Pathol., Feb 2011|
Abstracts the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting. February 26-March 4, 2011. San Antonio, Texas, USA.
|Mod Pathol., Dec 2010, Volume 23, Issue 12|
Clinicopathological significance of calreticulin in breast invasive ductal carcinoma.
Biologic profiling of lymph node negative breast cancers by means of microRNA expression.
miRNA expression profiling of lung adenocarcinomas: correlation with mutational status.
MicroRNA expression profiling in benign (sporadic and hereditary) and recurring adrenal pheochromocytomas.
WHO types A and AB thymomas: not always benign.
Aberrant expression of cytokeratin 7 in perivenular hepatocytes correlates with a cholestatic chemistry profile in patients with heart failure.
Value and limitation of immunohistochemical expression of HMGA2 in mesenchymal tumors: about a series of 1052 cases.
|Pathology Quote #12:|
"Brevity in writing is the best insurance for its perusal."
- Rudolf Virchow
- The purpose of this site is to bring together personal, research, and news links.
- Please feel free to browse any of the links above.
- Vanderbilt users will be able to automatically access PDF's of many of the articles listed on this site.
- If you do not have Vanderbilt password access to journal articles, turning the Vanderbilt Mode "off" in the top menu above will give access to the PubMed reference when accessing articles on this site.
Guide to Menu Links
- Browse Scientific Journal Articles: Article listings are generated from predefined PubMed queries. (If you have specific journal requests, please feel free to e-mail me.
- Search Scientific Journal Articles: Allows searching in articles in this database.
- Pathology Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Pathology course.
- Neuroscience Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Neuroscience course.
- What is Pathology: Pathology is not just the study of the dead. This wiki link describes some of the different branches of pathology practice.
- What is Anatomic Pathology: Another wiki linking to information about one of those branches.
- Biographies and Eponyms: Information and links surrounding the physicians and scientists for whom certain medical conditions are named.
- Baby Page: A page devoted to our new son, Jameh Tyson Fananapazir.
- News CNN: Up-to-date CNN feeds for the latest news in different categories.
- News Science: Up-to-date science feeds from www.eurekalert.org