|Pathology Quote #8:|
"From the basic error that specific remedies were created for particular diseases came the notion that the whole course of a disease, or even its separate stages, could be annihilated by a single remedy. It was reserved for the ablest physicians of all times to perceive that identical remedies are good only for identical phases of different diseases and that for different phases of the same disease, different remedies are necessary.."
- Rudolf Virchow
- The purpose of this site is to bring together personal, research, and news links.
- Please feel free to browse any of the links above.
- Vanderbilt users will be able to automatically access PDF's of many of the articles listed on this site.
- If you do not have Vanderbilt password access to journal articles, turning the Vanderbilt Mode "off" in the top menu above will give access to the PubMed reference when accessing articles on this site.
Guide to Menu Links
- Browse Scientific Journal Articles: Article listings are generated from predefined PubMed queries. (If you have specific journal requests, please feel free to e-mail me.
- Search Scientific Journal Articles: Allows searching in articles in this database.
- Pathology Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Pathology course.
- Neuroscience Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Neuroscience course.
- What is Pathology: Pathology is not just the study of the dead. This wiki link describes some of the different branches of pathology practice.
- What is Anatomic Pathology: Another wiki linking to information about one of those branches.
- Biographies and Eponyms: Information and links surrounding the physicians and scientists for whom certain medical conditions are named.
- Baby Page: A page devoted to our new son, Jameh Tyson Fananapazir.
- News CNN: Up-to-date CNN feeds for the latest news in different categories.
- News Science: Up-to-date science feeds from www.eurekalert.org