|Pathology Quote #5:|
"Pathology has been released from the anomalous and isolated position which it has occupied for thousands of years. Through the application of its doctrines not only diseases of man, but also to those of even the smallest and lowest of animals, and to those of plants, it helps to deepen biological knowledge, and to light up still further that region of the unknown which still envelops the intimate structure of living matter. It is no longer merely applied physiology - it has become physiology itself."
- Rudolf Virchow
- The purpose of this site is to bring together personal, research, and news links.
- Please feel free to browse any of the links above.
- Vanderbilt users will be able to automatically access PDF's of many of the articles listed on this site.
- If you do not have Vanderbilt password access to journal articles, turning the Vanderbilt Mode "off" in the top menu above will give access to the PubMed reference when accessing articles on this site.
Guide to Menu Links
- Browse Scientific Journal Articles: Article listings are generated from predefined PubMed queries. (If you have specific journal requests, please feel free to e-mail me.
- Search Scientific Journal Articles: Allows searching in articles in this database.
- Pathology Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Pathology course.
- Neuroscience Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Neuroscience course.
- What is Pathology: Pathology is not just the study of the dead. This wiki link describes some of the different branches of pathology practice.
- What is Anatomic Pathology: Another wiki linking to information about one of those branches.
- Biographies and Eponyms: Information and links surrounding the physicians and scientists for whom certain medical conditions are named.
- Baby Page: A page devoted to our new son, Jameh Tyson Fananapazir.
- News CNN: Up-to-date CNN feeds for the latest news in different categories.
- News Science: Up-to-date science feeds from www.eurekalert.org