|Am J Clin Pathol., Jul 2011, Volume 136, Issue 1|
Pathology Consultation on Drug-Induced Hemolytic Anemia.
|Am J Clin Pathol., Jun 2011, Volume 135, Issue 6|
von Willebrand Factor Assay Proficiency Testing: The North American Specialized Coagulation Laboratory Association Experience.
|Am J Clin Pathol., May 2011, Volume 135, Issue 5|
Evaluation of European Concerted Action on Anticoagulation Lyophilized Plasmas for INR Derivation Using the PT/INR Line.
|Am J Clin Pathol., Apr 2011, Volume 135, Issue 4|
Pathology Consultation on Reporting of Critical Values.
|Am J Clin Pathol., Mar 2011, Volume 135, Issue 3|
Matching Residents to Pathology Fellowships: The Road Less Traveled?
High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Testing in Women With ASC-US Cytology: Results From the ATHENA HPV Study.
|Am J Clin Pathol., Feb 2011, Volume 135, Issue 2|
Procalcitonin as a marker for the detection of bacteremia and sepsis in the emergency department.
In situ hybridization for specific fungal organisms in acute invasive fungal rhinosinusitis.
Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of carcinomas of the papilla of Vater has prognostic and putative therapeutic implications.
Efficacy of p16 and ProExC immunostaining in the detection of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical carcinoma.
Folliculotropic T-cell lymphocytosis as a distinct form of pilotropic T-cell dyscrasia.
Hormone receptor status rather than HER2 status is significantly associated with increased Ki-67 and p53 expression in triple-negative breast carcinomas, and high expression of Ki-67 but not p53 is significantly associated with axillary nodal metastasis in triple-negative and high-grade non-triple-negative breast carcinomas.
Hepatocyte cytokeratin 7 expression in chronic allograft rejection.
KRAS gene mutation in colorectal cancer is correlated with increased proliferation and spontaneous apoptosis.
Aberrant expression of TFF1, TFF2, and PDX1 and their diagnostic value in lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia.
Measurement of circulating cell-free DNA levels by a new simple fluorescent test in patients with primary colorectal cancer.
Concordance of butyrylcholinesterase phenotype with genotype: implications for biochemical reporting.
Histologic and immunohistologic characterization of skin localization of myeloid disorders: a study of 173 cases.
Pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly induced by medications: a clinicopathologic study in comparison with myelodysplastic syndrome-related pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly.
Independent diagnostic accuracy of flow cytometry obtained from fine-needle aspirates: a 10-year experience with 451 cases.
|Am J Clin Pathol., Jan 2011, Volume 135, Issue 1|
The Clinical Pathologist as Consultant.
Pathology Consultation on Warfarin Pharmacogenetic Testing.
|Pathology Quote #18:|
"As no two persons are exactly alike in health so neither are any two alike in disease; and no diagnosis is complete or exact which does not include an estimate of the personal character, or the constitution of a patient."
- Sir James Paget
- The purpose of this site is to bring together personal, research, and news links.
- Please feel free to browse any of the links above.
- Vanderbilt users will be able to automatically access PDF's of many of the articles listed on this site.
- If you do not have Vanderbilt password access to journal articles, turning the Vanderbilt Mode "off" in the top menu above will give access to the PubMed reference when accessing articles on this site.
Guide to Menu Links
- Browse Scientific Journal Articles: Article listings are generated from predefined PubMed queries. (If you have specific journal requests, please feel free to e-mail me.
- Search Scientific Journal Articles: Allows searching in articles in this database.
- Pathology Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Pathology course.
- Neuroscience Notes: Notes taken from Vanderbilt's Neuroscience course.
- What is Pathology: Pathology is not just the study of the dead. This wiki link describes some of the different branches of pathology practice.
- What is Anatomic Pathology: Another wiki linking to information about one of those branches.
- Biographies and Eponyms: Information and links surrounding the physicians and scientists for whom certain medical conditions are named.
- Baby Page: A page devoted to our new son, Jameh Tyson Fananapazir.
- News CNN: Up-to-date CNN feeds for the latest news in different categories.
- News Science: Up-to-date science feeds from www.eurekalert.org